- Sorsogon under state of calamity - Rappler March 17, 2020
- First quarantine center established in Sorsogon - Manila Bulletin April 1, 2020
- Sorsogon town buys, sells seafoods to residents at lower prices - Rappler March 28, 2020
- Sorsogon town councilor hurt in shooting - INQUIRER.net March 31, 2020
- Classes in Sorsogon suspended for 30 days due to COVID-19 - Manila Bulletin March 15, 2020
Sorsogon City Archives
Monthly Archives: December 2018
Habang nasa City Mall, nahalata namun san asawa ko na gin pipilahan an Red Ribbon. This is a strange site for us. We don’t remember having cakes during New Year’s eve; at most we will have chiffon cake, but even … Continue reading
Signal no. 1 kahapon didi sa atun. Niyan dili na, pero mauranun na bagan Signal No. 2. Pero kadamo man tawo sa banwa, bagan dili mauranun! Kun sadto ini, wara na tawo sa banwa.
We are on our way to Sorsogon today and so far, the major construction that we encountered was bridge widening along AH26. The traffic wasn’t so bad at almost 8am. But not sure during midday.
THE GOVERNMENT OF THE PHILIPPINE ISLANDS, EXECUTIVE BUREAU Manila, March 3, 1906 Executive Order No. 11. The following-named persons having received a majority of the votes cast in the elections for provincial governor, held in the provinces designated on February … Continue reading